Family vacations near and far!

I have traveled a lot in the 11 years of my life. I think I have traveled more than the average person my age. One reason I travel a lot is that I don’t live near family. Most of my family lives in Minnesota, California, Wisconsin and South Dakota.  We have a big family reunion every 5 years and the next one is in Idaho.  Idaho is a state I have never been to in my life. There are things to do in Idaho according to Visit Idaho. I have traveled to many of the states in the U.S. and I have traveled overseas. Traveling is fun. I like seeing different places, seeing different sites and meeting people of different cultures.

My Mom and Dad have taken me to many places like Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Jamaica. We stay at resorts where I meet kids from all over the world. I often play soccer with kids, even though we don’t speak the same language. My grandpa takes my mom, dad, aunts, uncles, and cousins on a big trip every 3 years. We have gone to Cancun, Mexico and Grand Bahama Island in the Bahamas. Both places are warm with beaches. The resorts have lots of pools and more food than you could imagine.  It is really fun having my cousins there. We play and eat together. We go to shows in the evening. This year we are going to the Moon Palace in Cancun.  Here is a picture of Cancun called Cancun Strand Luftbild from dronepicr on Flickr.

Some places I would like to one day see are Croatia, Grenada, and many countries in Europe.  There were a lot of hurricanes this year so many islands, like Puerto Rico and Cuba, need time to rebuild due to the horrible hurricane season so I wouldn’t visit there for awhile. Where should I travel next with my family? Any good suggestions?